Friday, January 13, 2012

People

There are good and bad people in this world, all around us, everyday. Some people come into our lives and stay a long time. Some people come into our lives and quickly go, whatever that reason may be. I believe that everything happens for a reason. We may not know what that reason is, but there is one. People are complex and there are just some things I can't figure out. Why people act a certain way, when you knew them differently. I have struggled over the years to figure it all out, but I am now realizing that you can't. Now at this point in my life, I have learned over the years, that now and from now on, I will not allow people to be a part of my life who don't deserve it.

Everyone should surround themselves with positive people. Nobody needs negativity in their lives. Even me with having to deal with pain on a daily basis, don't want to be surrounded by negativity bc I smile, I laugh and I try to enjoy life regardless of the pain I'm dealing with.

As far as making sure the people in your life are good and not a bad influence or causing you stress that you don't need.. This can be anyone.. Your friends, your family,etc...

So here's to getting rid of the bad and keeping the good.


No comments:

Post a Comment