Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Karma

I believe in Karma now more than ever. I do truly believe that what goes around comes around. If you have been a horrible person in anyway shape or form, you will get what is coming to you. The reason that I believe in it now more than ever is because of some events that have recently occurred in my life and I have nothing else to make me feel better at this moment, so I know that these horrid people will get what they deserve. Life does offer us lessons to learn everyday and I have sure learned plenty of them already. After everything that I have gone through, what I come out with is the following: that I can't trust anyone and to not have people in my life at all who treat me with disrespect or whom don't deserve to be.

So to all you people out there.. Treat others the way you would want to be treated. If you treat someone the way you want to be treated and they don't do the same.. Get rid of them! Here's to getting rid of the bad people in our lives! Feels soo good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment