Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is wrong with people today?

Seriously.. There must be something in the water... It seems lately that people are just basically complete assholes who only care about themselves. I always offer to help my friends when they need help, but when I need help people are not willing or offering. Some people who call themselves my friends are acting very immature. It's like I'm not good enough to be your friend bc I don't do some of the things you do which are so high school? I have grown up, so should you.

I don't understand why people who are you friends would ignore your messages and calls when you reach out to them to hang out. Like they only want to when its convenient to them. Or maybe it's because they don't understand what you are going thru, so they just make judgements on stuff they have no clue about. I have no idea.. But I just wish they would open their eyes and have some compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment